Wednesday, June 5, 2013

High school parent advice

        I personally am terrified of going to high school. I am afraid that I am going to get picked on and be one of those kids who sit in the corner at lunch by myself. I don't want to leave the middle school. Its like a second home to me and I love all the staff that works here. They have been here for me since my sixth grade year. They have helped me through everything, and encouraged me to do what I thought I could never accomplish.
       Although I have to move on to high school, i asked my parents for a little advice on how to survive high school. a few if the things they said was to always be yourself. If you always be who you are then it causes less drama, less bullying, and you get along with people who have the same interests as you. If you do this, you will make it through high school just fine.
       My sister who has graduated from high school told me that I always should ask for help when I need it. It is hard to work on something you don't understand. If you don't ask where you made a mistake or how to do something you will never learn.
       My family insists I will do just fine, but right now, I'm not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment