Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Believe...
I believe that everything that happens has a reasoning behind it. Sure, everything doesn't always go our way, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't move on and live our lives to the fullest. Things are meant to change so you can learn to forgive and forget no matter what happens. Things go wrong so we can appreciate them when it turns out right.

Everyday I constantly hear people talking about their problems and how they will never get better, and I will admit I am one of those people. Yes. I complain a lot about things going on in my life, but not to get attention I do it so I can get input from others and let them know how I am feeling. We all have things going on in our lives that we are sad, or angry about, but they will get better. No matter how hard the situation you just have to believe in yourself and push through it.

The last few things i want to say before i rap this up is that i believe in every person no matter if I am friends with them or not. We all struggle and we all have flaws. No one is perfect and we shouldn't try to be like someone else. We need to be our own person. Believe in yourself and believe in others because if you set your mind to it, you can do it.
~Believe<3

No comments:

Post a Comment